newbie saying hi

vtr chris

Wrench Pro
Car
saxo vtr track car
hi,just joined up guys,have come off the jap seen and got a saxo vtr track car,having more fun with this little thing than my evo,nice to find a nice friendly club with abit of banter,keep it up guys
tnx chris;)

basically run an evo 2 for 3 years running about 400 bhp,great car but money pit,turbo charging seems to be a black hole with money + when u have the family in the car it never got used for its purpose,car got stolen in april,looking for a car for myself as the wife has the family car,brought the saxo t reg 1 owner,36,000 from new.
cracking little car,rollcage,buckets,harnesses,stripped out proper,i can afford to run,tune it and fix it,cheap fun .
tnx chris
a72a_12.JPG

Alright buddy your post got stuck in the moderation queue as you need 10 posts to upload pics and links. Have a wander round mate and get posting you'll soon hit 10 buddy.
Nice motor by the way.
Oh and Welcome to Torque Cars.

Welcome mate, nice VTR you have there.

I know of some very rare Carbon Fibre Procomp items coming up for sale soon from a VTR being broken if you're interested? Wouldn't surprise me if they're already spoken for though tbh.

Tailgate 1 of 5:

DSC01273.jpg

Bonnet 3 of 5:

DSC01269.jpg

Also, one-off engine covers and wing mirror covers.

are those alloys actually illuminated or cuts a very light blue coating ?

It's that crappy illuminated rim tape you can get form Halfords and the like. He's spent thousands on the car and whacks some nasty rim-tape on!!!

Camera flash makes them glow like that.

Hi chris and a very warm welcome to TorqueCars, good to have you along.

If you get your post count up to 10 you'll be able to post up some pics for us.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back