Newbie saying HI!

05ClassicKat

Hi everyone! I'm Kat and I own a 4 door grey 2005 Chevy Malibu Classic. Right now it 's all stock. I plan on tinting the windows, buying a new alarm because factory one sucks. Also new LED tail lights and new rims all by Feb 2008. I want to modify my car to show quality. Any ideas? [/b]

Sound nice. Have you thought of adding Lambo style scissor doors?

show quality you say? :D this is what i would do upon looking at the model:

exterior:
wide bodykit jap import style
wider 18'' multispoke alloys
full scorpion suzuka exhaust system
half carbon fibre evo style rear spoiler
replacement grill (same mesh as bodykit)
like xavier said lambo doors on the front and if applicable suicide at the rear
carbon fibre hood with large intake scoop

inside, replace front seats w/ bucket race seats
colour code the interior and add a few tvs etc :)
plus a custom ice setup in the boot with flashing lights usually works :D

Ideas

My car already has 52,000 miles on it. I was thinking of investing another car that is cheaper. should I modify the malibu or the cheaper car I was thinking of buying. I Like the whole idea of my malibu looking nice, but it will be cheaper to modify a import like an acura.

There are lots of modified Jap cars around. I reckon that you can do something unique with your car that makes it stand out from the crown. What about a Purple and luminous yellow colour scheme - that would be awesome on the Malibu. Welcome to the site as well Classic kat!

No stick wiv wat you got. You can get it lookin real nice!

make it your own, keep the malibu and create a style no-one else has adopted...yet :wink: get inspiration from the import tuning scene but add your own personality to it.

that will produce a much better show car than a common import tuned with aftermarket parts to make it look identical to another.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back