Newbie Here

trooper

Track Warrior
Hello everyone, Buddy told me all about this fun n brill site, but i'm really shy ( :wink: ), so it might take allot to get me chatting....lol (Buddy will disagree with me...lol).
I live in Scotland, love my dogs, fast bikes and BIG cars.
Anyway, i drive a 3.1TD Trooper which is fully kitted out, but with dog cages and equipment and the odd bit of....eh.....rubbish!
I also own a Ford Mondeo 2.0TDi. The only thing i've done to that is tint the windows.
Anyway, enough from me just now.

Trooper! :D :twisted:

Hello trooper - nice to have you aboard. Some of the Girls were feeling out numbered so they will be really pleased to have you along. Your not kidding about big cars - troopers are massive. I bet your next car will be a hummer?

Are you looking to do any mods? A chip can add a lot more power and not affect the fuel economy much - you lucky TD owner :mrgreen:

hello there! yes we are feelin abit out numbered! but every1 signin up is a start! big cars!! ur not kidding! any mods been done to it?

Hi Guys

Yeah, its nice to be on board. I would love a hummer, the bigger the better!!! My Trooper is brilliant on the road cause the only vehicles that dont get outta my way is buses and lorry's.
Dont get me wrong i love my Mondeo too, although its a 2.0TDi, its like S#*# off a shovel and corners like its on rails.
I dont plan to do any mods to the trooper, its basically for carting my rottweilers and german shepherds about in, but you never know, you guys might get me hooked.

Again nice to be on board.

Ann :lol:

thats one thing that really annoys me! bein in a small car, why do people in bigger cars seem to think they own the road?

cheryl_88 said:
thats one thing that really annoys me! bein in a small car, why do people in bigger cars seem to think they own the road?
They pay more road tax - so I guess they do :D :D

cheryl_88 said:

Cheryl, my first car was a 1978 ford fiesta, then i went to a citreon ax, so i've had small cars and felt the exact same, but its not until you drive a jeep or large car that you see that its not the mentality of the driver driving the bigger cars that changes, people in smaller cars must sub-consiously feel intimidated. I still give way to people, and feel i am considerate on the road, but i still get people see me coming and stop to automatically give way to me.

Waynne, you are right about the road tax, i've just forked out £95 for 6 months road tax!!!!!!!

Heres a theory :- Bigger cars seem nearer than smaller cars - it could be a simple perspective and depth perception thing. :wink:

I do agree cos when Im in a small car it feels like people cut me up and push through - even if I drive assertively! :shock:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back