Newbie from Scotland

Europa Blue SE1

Car
Astra Coupe SE1 2.2
Hi everyone I drive an Astra Coupe SE1 2.2 have done a few choice mods so far like the 2.4 inlet manifold from the Chevy Cobalt 2.4 I am waiting to put on the throttle body I got with it but there's a few things needing sorted out to be able to put it on also I have got a Custom Downpipe (pre-cat removed) a straight through system with a 200 cell sports catt and an oval back box also a few other engine mods like de-restricted airbox,K&N Panel filter etc but am soon having a SuperCharger fitted at Courtenay Sports... :bigsmile:
Looking forward to getting tips and getting to know you guys on site...:cool:
Thanks
Alan

hey and welcome to torquecars mate. its nice to see another from the lovely land.
sounds like you have good plans for the astra.

what all needs to be done to get the TB to fit ? r is it more custom piping for the larger size ?

Alright mate...welcome to TorqueCars! Your Astra sounds pretty good mate. Fancy uploading some pics after you've made 10 posts?

Thanks for the replies :)
As for the Throttle Body it's a staight fit but there's some problems when it's on the injectors shut down I think it's something to do with the potentiometer or the ECU mibbe a piggyback would work:confused: but so far found out that remaping doesn't help...
Again thanks for the replies and if anyone can think of anything that could be causing the bigger throttle Body to shut the injectors off it will be greatly appreciated...;)
Oh yea it's 68mm!
Thanks
Alan

Oh yea forgot to mention that she has been lowered 55mm/Front & 35mm/Rear on H&R Adjustable bound & rebound Springs & Dampers with full Powerflex bushes,Eibach alighnment kit (front camber bolts,shims and rear shims) and an Adjustable Whiteline Adjustable Anti Roll Barr...

Thanks
Alan

Hi Alan - it's nice to have you along and thanks for uploading the pics. You can add a new thread in the gallery now that you have 10+ posts.;)

How did you find out about us?

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back