Newbie from malaysia

ain206

Car
p3ugeot 206
hi & hello there, :)

Let me introduce myself being a newbie here.
I am from malaysia an own a brand new PUG 206 1.4L 8v (A) with tiptronic gearbox for the past 2 years. I would say it is a good car and enjoyble to drive. Consumption is about 14km/L and had clocked 85K km. It is still in stock standard as modification/upgrading is hard to find in my country. Hope to get/learn more how to squeeze to power out from my car here. Care to assist from everyone here.

In addition, we have a PUG club here and many of us are members. Be it owner of the earlier model such as 405 right up to the latest available 3008.

I will be posting in the PUG section as well and make lots of friends beside getting more info on the 206.

regards

Ain206

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there and may I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do.

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"!

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back