newbie Focus mk2 2.0 tdci - HELLO

tiago90

Car
Ford Focus 2.0 TDCI
Hello everyone.

Just joined the forum, and time to introduce myself.

Im Tiago, 21 and bought 05 Focus mk2 a couple months ago. Its 2.0 tdci, so lots of power. A major improvement to my old pug 206 as it was a 1.4 hdi -.-

I started with some minor modding, some white LED's inside, aero wipers, and white Leds on number plate.
Finally got some 6000k Hids and they look so good
Only got this pics at the moment, but will get more soon

Looking to increase some bhp , so would be really helpfull if you could give some advice, like remap or induction kit, and which one you recommend . also heard of fuel boost valve ??
looking to get some more power out of this baby, looking to hear from you experts :)

Last edited by a moderator:
tcsmileysign.gif

Sorry Tiago, forum terms & conditions stipulate that new members cannot post links or images until the have contributed at least 10 posts.
Don't worry that won't take long on here & then you can show us your car in the gallery section or maybe you'd like to start a W.I.P thread? :)

Hope you enjoy your time with the forum. :D

Loz.

hey and welcome to the site mate.

fuel boost valves are just higher pressure regulators wont add power at all and def wont do anything for your diesel as they are meant for petrols. an 05 should be common rail so your looking in excess of around 200 times what most power boost valves can handle already.

induction kit may add a little but generally diesels flow pretty well.
remap will be your best bang for buck, but after that i would say look at handling mods after that otherwise your talking into the bigger money to get power. such as hybrid or big turbo upgrades

Portugal ?
that makes 2 of us then .... :)
hope you follow the advice given around here... this guys know there stuff !

Hi there, I hope you are well. May I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do. (It gets quite addictive at times.)

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"! (It's also great when people start new threads and discussions and all adds to the great debate.)

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

Where abouts you from in portugal pedro ?

Thank you for the welcome :)
As soon as there is more funds, more things will happen , i hope :p

Going to try to do a few simple and cheap mods :)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back