Newbie - 406 Coupe V6 Owner

RuDyMaNz

Car
406 Coupe V6 210BHP
Would just like to say Hi and introduce myself!
My names Anthony, im 21, from London and drive Pug 406 Coupe V6 SE 210bhp!
Would like to say this forum seems great and the website as a whole has some very good information :)

Anyway, heres some pictures of my car :D:
(Front)
mywhipfront.jpg

(Back)
mywhipback.jpg

(Side before tints)
19042008292.jpg

Hi Rudymanz and may I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars - its nice to have you along. (If you were wondering where you post was it was held in the moderation queue because it contained pics/links and you had less than 10 posts.)

Really nice car - I love the look of the 406 Coupes. You have some nice alloys on that - I bet the tyres cost a fortune.

Thanks mate. Yeah I guessed that (good move with all the spam posts on forums nowadays :rolleyes:)

Thanks again, the tyres are not THAT bad, approx £90 each for Kumhos or approx £150 each for Toyo Proxes. Im currently using Toyo Proxes and they are great :D but I may give the Kumhos a go when I need to replace them as if there nearly as good as the Toyos then I may start using them as they are £60 less than the Kumhos which is a saving of £240 on a set of 4 :shock:

I rate the Eagle F1's have you thought of trying these out? Don't know what the price is for your wheel size though.

I cant even find any goodyears in my size :lol:
I just checked prices and they have gone up, Kumhos £95 each and Toyos £170 each so I will definitely give the Kumhos a go next :lol:

hi mate nice car always liked the look of the 406 coupe i even went so far as saying that this is the nicest looking car peugeot have made in the peugeot poll not really a fan of your wheels though

Yeah I would agree, but the fact it wasnt designed by Peugeot reveals why lol
Yeah a lot of people say that lol you either love them or you hate them but most of the time the people who say they dont like them change their mind once they see the wheels on the car in the 'flesh' :)

hey and welcome mate . your right about the wheels i cant make up my mind if i like them or not. the side profile doesnt do them ustice but the front end shot (1st pic) makes them look nicer

Hey rockape, hows it going?! Thanks ;)

Yep I know what you mean pgarner... possibly because they are filthy in the side shot (they are chrome i swear :lol:)

thanks 'prince'. Yeah they sound very nice.... will sound even better when I finally get around to fitting my decat and midbox removal pipes :)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back