newbee

Hi Chef nice to have you along. How long you owned the Focus then? Any mods or plans for it then?

hello all !!! yes i am a real chef !! thats why i am only on he re late at night !! ive had my st225 12 weeks big grin !!! had a st 200 before but this is something else !! ive got arad tec intercooler but not yet fitted waiting for snail mail to deliver my dreamscience unit they said tried to deliver on weds 27 liars ! said left acard in letter box liars no wonder post office in big do do hello hayley get out of chefing asap no life for alady !!! ]
o yes and ak&n panel air filter

Hayley won't be happy! I dun think Chef will be too pleased at you saying hes doin a womans job.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

oh dear.....
bit stereotypical that isn't it?
Most of the kitchens i know have lots of blokes working there, and they do a good job.
I am the GIRL that learnt to change break pads last weekend!
We aren't in the 1920s anymore girls do sewing and boys do carpentry, its a free world ( well not totally but when it comes to jobs.)

hi haley !! a lot men would suffer in a kitchen ! its not the easy place most people think it is !!! hey they cant boil a egg never mind cook a lobster !!!

Working in the kitchen isn't easy non stop work for stupidly long hours.
But hey its a job. Takeaway is my favourite meal.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back