New years resolutions

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What are your car related new years resolutions then?

Do you have an unfinished mod you're planning or do you have big motoring plans this year?

Will you be changing your car? What do you think the next year will hold for you?

just trying to sort out my limp home mode dilemma would be a good start and on I could possibly go, might even have a moment of madness and buy another one as its relatively cheap and always have parts I need to get it going.

A couple of plans, to get the wife's MGF sorted and in show condition as it is getting a little rare now with only 500 made back in 2000. Plus to get the ZS sorted and track ready again, aim to get more track time this year.

Get your finger out as I want to see you achieve your goals before they take me away to funny farm or worse :)

plans are to fit the supersprint exhaust manifold and uprated engine/gearbox mounts then fit the billet crank pulley and invest in a billet flywheel and get this fitted.
hopefully finish it off with a remap to tie everything in together

No real plans for the Beast, toying with the idea of giving it a respray in the summer but just intend on keeping it in good form for now ;)

Project X went on the back burner while I dealt with a demanding client last year. I treat this as a totally separate entity to the Beast entirely. Depending on my workload this year, the project will rise Phoenix like by the autumn :)