New user

lockonstratos

Car
Datsun 280zx
Hello all,
New user here. I bought my first car recently, a used '82 Datsun 280zx in European Green.
It's an old car with plenty of character. I scored it for about 1k usd, but it broke down on the way home :) The problem seemed to be in the electrical system, so we replaced the alternator, which failed to fix it, but we think we have solved the problem by replacing the burnt out charging light in the dash.
The first cosmetic modifications I'm looking to make will be fixing up the interior (torn seats, etc.), a new sound system (the old one, while state-of-the-art in it's day, wont quite do, and is kind of busted. And the car has only one speaker), and an undercar lighting kit.

The car also needs a tuning pretty bad, and i'm interested in performance mods down the road. (it has a straight 6, any ideas?)

Last edited by a moderator:
tcsmileysign.gif

Sorry fella, your post went into the mod queue because of the link you included. As part of the forums fight against spammers, new members are not allowed to post links or images until they've made at least ten posts.

Not to worry it won't take long to get your post count up. :D

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.

You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back