New to forums and UK!

sobe

Car
1998 Saxo VTR
Hello everyone, I am new to the United Kingdom, the forums, and frankly new to car tuning itself. I have a 2006 Nissan Sentra SER Spec V American spec, and a Citroen Saxo VTR 1.6 1998. The Sentra is all stock, and the Saxo is lowered, and has and intake. I don't know what kind of springs or what the setup is on the suspension is, but from what I have learned on the tuning articles is that the shocks must be going out. It rebounds quite a bit. I look forward to contributing what I can, and also learn from this community. Regards, Sobe

Thanks! I'm sure I will. I have access to a nice garage with a lift and lots of tools so I'm sure I will have plenty of questions, and hopefully can help other owners of Saxo's and Sentra's by posting pics and or videos of whatever I work on.

Hello there and may I extend to you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars forums.
It is great to meet you and I hope you enjoy the forums as much as we all do and that you get totally addicted to this site.

It sounds like you have a great couple of projects on your hands.

Do feel free to get involved in our other threads too, the more the merrier as they say and we are friendly (being friendly is actually a forum rule!:))

Thanks, and yes I do have a couple of projects! The citroen I think is the one that needs the most TLC.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back