New Parrot handsfree kit fitted

T9 man

TC ModFather
Car
Saab 9-3SS T9
My old Parrot MKi 9200 started to play up over the last week or so. It would let a call through when it felt like it and not before. It would also suddenly switch itself off for a moment then come straight back on.

Enough was enough so I made a phone call to a company in Slough and arranged to have the new Parrot Asteroid Mini fitted to the Beast today. Still getting to grips with it as it has toys aplenty, suffice it to say, the audio side of things when the iPod is playing sounds superb :)

Another good feature is you press a button and speak the artists name and a selection of his or hers tunes start to play :cool:

I'll update you all with regards to it's performance once I have got to play with it a little longer ;)

http://www.parrot.com/uk/products/asteroid-range/parrot-asteroid-mini/

Sounds good, i'd be interested in your thoughts on it. Been thinking of getting something like this myself.

So the first week has gone by, now it's feedback time! The unit is abso-ruddy-lutely-marvellous! |B

Dripping with features, I especially like the voice command bit on both music track request and phone contacts. It has a sexy dashboard control which is fully loaded and dead easy to use and is fully illuminated. The 3.5" colour display is a delight to use and crystal clear to read. It has built in amplifiers if you require them for the stereo, sub-woofer frequency cut-offs to play with, all I can say is - wow!!! ;)

Supplied and fitted with the vodka and tonic £269.00 - nothing money! :)

It took 90 minutes to fit which isn't bad at all, plus it was a nice neat job. The fitter had been pre-warned by a member on another forum that I will be stress if he messes up o_O