New on the Block

billdavies

Car
VW Transporter 1.9
Hi Guys,
I am a new member who is currently working in France, but normally based in Glasgow UK. My interests lie in old motorbikes( mainly Nortons) and in home build cars.
I have scratch builty three 2CV specials all three wheelers and as the design developed there was a definite improvement asthetically.
My current project is a Bond Bug circa 1970 being fully rebuilt from the wheel up
enjoying my first few forages into the forum
regards Bill D:lol:

Welcome! I too am a Norton fan! I was the proud owner of a US model 1975 850 Commando Hi-Rider. Very limited production. Great bike, a lot of fun and very fast!! I regret having sold it!!!

Budman54

Hello and a warm welcome to TorqueCars from the Admin. Please enjoy the site, comment on the discussions and start lots of new threads. We're all here to contribute afer all!

You'll find us a friendly and helpful forum, there are certainly a lot of different cars and people on here from all over the world.

Tell us about your project, we'd encourage you to start a project thread and please get to 10 posts as soon as you can so you can post us up some pictures.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back