Hi there. Welcome to TorqueCars - which part of Wales are you from is that down south?

What are your plans for the car then? What you done to it?

Hi there. Welcome to TorqueCars - which part of Wales are you from is that down south?

What are your plans for the car then? What you done to it?
hi admin i am from south wales near Cardiff. i have filled out my profile with car i have ,stuff done and going to do! cant you check it out? and how do i set it so people can see it? also b4 i do this can u check if content is ok? have mentioned shop names but know plugs! thanku

hi admin i am from south wales near Cardiff. i have filled out my profile with car i have ,stuff done and going to do! cant you check it out? and how do i set it so people can see it? also b4 i do this can u check if content is ok? have mentioned shop names but know plugs! thanku

Buddy your profile as far as I can see is ok mate.
Me and you will get along very very well indeed. I am very much into my ice as well as you buddy. Although I have a somewhat smaller budget but still able to get quality sounds from my install. That is when it's in the car anyway.
Get posting across the forum buddy get up to 10 posts and then get a project thread going in the gallery for members. I'd sure like to see your install buddy. :bigsmile:

Hello there and welcome to TorqueCars - sorry for my delay I've been on Holiday but I'm back now. The car sounds fantastic. Enjoy it this summer.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back