New member!!!

JG1

Wrench Pro
Car
Volkswagen Lupo GTi
Yalrite, my names james and i drive a Clio 2 Mk1 1.2 mpi. Im looking at changing it for an audi a3 1.8T quattro next march though, few extra horses. Im already an active member of 1 or 2 other forums and im looking forward to getting involved on this 1!

Cheers!

yo yo, welcome to Torquecars its amazin!
Loadsa nice people all on hand to give u help if you need it :)

Its a great site.

Oooh thats a big jump clio to audi quatro good luck :)

Hello James, welcome to TorqueCars mate! A3s are gorgeous cars... I'm sure waynne will be here soon to tell you that! Have you got any mods planned for the A3? Have you modded the Clio in any way at all?

This car club is the best and I'm sure you'll fit right in! :bigsmile:

Here I am right on queue.Welcome to TorqueCars and it's nice to have you along. You have done quite a bit to your clio and I'll watch with interest what you do with the A3. In my (totally UNBIASED) option, the 1.8T is one of the best and cheapest engines to tune up. The whole quattro setup will give levels of traction that will leave pretty much all supercars standing in the wet (unless they have 4 wheel drive).

Hello James, welcome to TorqueCars mate! A3s are gorgeous cars... I'm sure waynne will be here soon to tell you that! Have you got any Modifications planned for the A3? Have you modded the Clio in any way at all?

This car club is the best and I'm sure you'll fit right in! :bigsmile:

Iv done a few bits to the clio... Oversize pipercross induction kit, 17" Boss XL200s in hyperblack, Kenwood head unit, 2 12" kenwood subs, Juice 2400 watt amp, lowered 35mm all round on Ultimate springs, Clear lexus backlights, Clear angel eye headlights, clear side repeaters. Think thats all....
Wont really be able to change much on the A3 due to ridiculous insurance (im only 19) but im plannin to have it remapped (probably at revo or jabba sport) BOV, induction kit, some different audi wheels (either RS4s or R8s) and perhaps some coilovers and new anti-roll bar (standard one tends to rub if you lower it too much).

Do you guys attend many shows throughout the year? With Performance Renaults i go to a few but when i get the A3 il obviously be changing the kinda shows i go to.

Check out the Meets section for details of shows etc... We're trying to get some more interest for the USC show.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back