johhnyv70

Wrench Pro
Car
volvov70/1998 2.5
hi everyone, Have just joined up, and look at the time :blink: ,would just like to say I own a 1998 turquoise volvo v70, andd I love it..only had it 2 wks so am still learning..hope there are some good people on here to help me out with one or two questions,,but that will be tommorow,lol,...so will be looking forward to your knowledge...thanks

Hello and welcome. Nice car - unusual colour I bet it looks cool. You'll have to post up some pics for us.

sure will Xavier....will get the camera out tomorrow (weather permiting ) mind you it looks great in any weather...will have to figure out how to upload them on to here then,lol,.......so watch this space..
many thanks.....john

you cant upload pics until 10 posts (your name will go bold, but be warned it can take up to 1/2 hr after your 10th post for it to notice)
have a look around in the polls and get voting shouldnt take you long

Not a grease monkey now - you've made it to wrench kid. See your improving all the time.

Nice to meet you. What are your plans for the car then?

thanks Wayne..plans for the car are,,sort the central locking out.....and now the weather is improving give it a good t-cut and polish...oh and upload some photo,s of the car for all to see.....thanks again..............john....

( wrench kid ah ,lol )

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back