New member with MR2V8

MR2V8

Car
mr2 mrk2
Hi, Ive just joined and I was woundering if anybody could tell me if it would be easy to turbocharge the Audi 4.2l 32 valve S8 N/A i am having fitted to my MR2 MRK2. It will finally have a Ferrari or Mercerlargo kit fitted. Any input will be greatly appriciated.:bigsmile::blink1:

Welcome to TorqueCars :bigsmile:

Good question, might cost some to go that route unless Audi tuners did a conversion with a known kit.

Hi and thanks for the welcome, can you remember what company did the job?

not got a clue wouldnt surprise me if it was VF or rotex that done them, sure its one of them that do the ones for the 4.2 in the RS4 and R8

Hi there, I hope you are well. May I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

I think it was a rotrex supercharger. Claymore has supercharged his Volvo with a used Mini Cooper S supercharger, and it is awesomely quick for a low budget upgrade.

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do. (It gets quite addictive at times.)

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"! (It's also great when people start new threads and discussions and all adds to the great debate.)

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back