New member from the Netherlands

Elbisrever

Car
2003 1.6 clio
Hey everyone!

Obviously I'm new here :p Just wanted to say 'Hi', and that I am in no way a tuner, racer, or actually anything that comes close to it. I have zero knowledge about cars :blink: other than the basic information that I have so far learned on this site. I came to the forums to learn a bit more. :)
I drive a 2003 1.6 Renault Clio, so nothing really fancy. Also not planning to buff my little car out, however, maybe in the future I'd like to do some minor adjustments to the engine or so. So I'll prolly not be a very active member in terms of posting, but I might ask some advice and/or tips, and just read all kinds of stuff on the forum :) See you guys around!

Cheers, Jaïr

tcsmileysign.gif

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.

You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back