New member from Southampton area

mickeyboy500

Car
E60 BMW 535d
Hi all,

Scouring the web for info' and advice on suspension upgrades I came across this site and was impressed to say the least, so decided to join.

Sold my trusty E39 530d with 148k on the clock a couple of months back and bought a 55 plate, 58k miles, Carbon Black E60 535d MSport, chipped, 20" Lenso Alloys, FK Coilovers, PowerFlow Quad Stainless Exhaust plus a few other subtle M5 like mods.

The car looks "the business" and has amazing torque but the ride around town (and even on some "A" roads) can only be described as "shocking". Appreciate that the skinny rubber doesn't help but even so I can't believe how bad it is. Test drove it before purchasing but didn't really appreciate how poor the ride was at the time, it does go around corners well though!

So I will be posting soon (in the right area of course) to pick some brains for improvement suggestions and where to go. Will put some pics up when I accumulate enough posts.

Greetings and a Warm Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend :)

Please feel free to have a look around the website, there are many varied and interesting articles to read on all manner of car modifying subjects.
Also, you may find our members project threads and photo gallery very useful as a source of inspiration towards your own very special project!

Good luck to you & I hope you enjoy the forum! :)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back