New here

JamesScudder

Wrench Pro
Car
Renault Megane
Met one of your guys today at BHP performance show, although I've forgotten your name, sorry. A bit about me I'm 21 and from London and drive a Satin Black Renault Megane, any questions feel free to ask

Yeah I resprayed it in Satin Black, lowered it 45mm, 18" white alloys and window tints ow and then a 7" touch screen stereo

wasnt waynne by any chance
waynne.jpg

think he was going

looks very familiar although i am useless with faces but I think that was him! he was walking around with a camera and tripod

ah cool, I will wait for him to surface lol was talking to him about the site and stuff, still need to put my sticker on

Hi James it was me, I was heavily disguised with sun glasses and a leather australian outback hat. Phew it was hot - I still managed to get sunburn despite using factor 30.

It was good to meet you and I was impressed by your DIY Satin (NOT MATTE! :lol:) paint finish. I am very interested in running an article on it on the main site. Can you send over some work in progress pics to webmaster@ (this site) and I'll open a new thread in the Gallery where we can plan the article together. Thanks for joining and I hope you find our site useful.

A few of my pics of the Megane came out nicely so I'll post them up for starters.

BTW - Try neat washing up liquid to remove the wax from the car.

Hi James it was me, I was heavily disguised with sun glasses and a leather australian outback hat. Phew it was hot - I still managed to get sunburn despite using factor 30.

It was good to meet you and I was impressed by your DIY Satin (NOT MATTE! :lol:) paint finish. I am very interested in running an article on it on the main site. Can you send over some work in progress pics to webmaster@ (this site) and I'll open a new thread in the Gallery where we can plan the article together. Thanks for joining and I hope you find our site useful.

A few of my pics of the Megane came out nicely so I'll post them up for starters.

BTW - Try neat washing up liquid to remove the wax from the car.

cheers buddy, yeah I'm at work at the moment and the photos are at home and lol at the matte bit. Also ive tried washing up liquid and it wouldn't get rid of it unfortunatly, I've also tried some neat APC but that didnt remove it, I am tempted to try clay barring it off but am dubious about that, failing that I may just repaint that side of the car as it will only take a day / maybe two, so not really a big thing...

Wayne, some photos are on there way to you now, found a few online...

Sorry I sent them from my work account but you should recognise the name lol

Last edited:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back