New here, so hello

Qubik

Car
Peugeot 106, rallye
Well as a fresh owner of pug 106 rallye, and looking aroun the internet for more information about this car, I ended up to this site. Well pretty nice site, maybe i find something new to learn.

About me: 29y old, father of 3years old son. Full time car mechanic( mostly US cars). I live in finland, but I'm Estonian.

Other trasportation I own:
Chevy Astro, 4,3, No mods so far
Vw Golf II GT, Mods: suspension, shortshifter, cylinder head ported, self made exhaust manifold and pipes. Brake upgrade kit and so on.
Ford sierra 83, 2,0 OHC. Fully ripped apart and in the middle of building A or N group style streetrace car.
Peugeot 106 rallye, No mods so far, at least shortshifter will be installed.
Honda CBR 1000f, 91. Moded cylinder head, intake and exhaust.

Hello there and may I extend to you a very warm welcome to our community. I hope you enjoy the forum as much as we all do.

An Estonian, in Finland working on American cars, you will fit in perfectly here we are such a mix of nationalities ages and interests;)

The Rallye is pretty good in standard form but I do agree with uprating the handling and I'd suggest getting bigger brakes.

well. for a start I have to dig repair manual for this thing and fix all the faults first. at least transmission must be opened and all gaskets replaced, shift linkage is badly worn, no regualr service made at least 2 years, so it looks I have enough work for start:D

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back