New Guy Here.

AlexRS4

Car
Nissan Stagea RS4
Hello everyone joined the forum as a mate said you guys are a laugh and good to talk to.
I have a Nissan Stagea (Skyline estate) with a RB25DET engine and R33 GTR running gear. Have to admit its alot of fun and very very sneaky car as no one know what it is.
Had the car at Japfest on the GTR owners club stand so if any of you guys went to it last sat then you might have seen it. If not here is pic :bigsmile:

stageagirls.jpg

img00048200905161016.jpg

And just to prove it is a skyline estate =P

img00055200905161051.jpg

Plans for it include R34 GTR front end swap, RB26DET conversion, slam its nuts to the floor and general tuning.
So yeah with any luck will get to know you guys pretty well.

Cya around.
AlexRS4

Alright mate, welcome to the forum! The plans sound good mate. It's a rather sweet looking as well!

Just so you know... 10 posts are required before you can freely post pictures (and links). Happy posting buddy!

they look so cold.. mind you the wether at jap fest was bad. Good day though for all who went!

welcome alex you must of spoken to my dad there and o the forum dont know what his user is but his names andy and drives the blue one 2 down from yours
i was going to come with him to japfest but i got all my dates wrong on my hoilday thought i went on the 18 but i went on the 11th easy misstake lol

was a shame as i missed 2 good shows that weekend

Hello there and a very warm welcome to TorqueCars - sorry for my delay I've been on Holiday but I'm back now. Great to have you along. I hope you enjoy your time on here as much as we all do.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back