New forum member - Colt owner

Jes777

Car
Mitsubishi Colt 1.1
Hello,

I am new here. I am from Denmark. I just bought a midnite black mitsu Colt 3-doors. I am looking for tips/ideas to make it more rock n' roll.

I bought the mitsu because I like the look it has, like an angry pokemon, I would just like to do something to make it more unique.

Greetings and a Warm Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend :)

Please feel free to have a look around the website, there are many varied and interesting articles to read on all manner of car modifying subjects.

Also, you may find our members project threads and photo gallery very useful as a source of inspiration towards your own very special project!

Good luck to you & I hope you enjoy the forum! :)

I'm kidding I'm kidding, don't they make a nice subtle body kit for it, maybe some racing stripes, sexy rims, is this a new one or what year model is it?

Last edited:
eBay is always a good start I have the colt cj and ebay have a few dealers on there that deal with custom clocks/dials,strut bars etc. Try andysautoparts.com I think it is called if it's not part then it's sport

It is the new version, I agree with you, the one before that is really ugly. They are going to put out a new version of it out soon, it will be smaller. If it looks like the new mirage then they are going back to ugly.

I can't find any colt stuff on andysautosports, but thanks anyway!

Looks like they make body kits for all the cars on this earth except yours, lol. The old one yes but not yours, not yet. You may have to go for a custom job. Good luck with that matey.

he he... I think it is okay, I think I just want to do some subtle changes to loose the senior citizen vibe. Sexy rims, a rear spoiler - do you call it that in the UK?

I really like stripes, but I don't know...

From Ozzy but I think they call it that everywhere. Yes my opiniion, but when modding the first to change is the rims, I think they make the biggest difference, unless the stockies are something really fantastic which seldom happens.

if it's the cj like mine I have dewipered the rear window repainted wipers on front so are now colour coded looks a little better got a nice set of 17 5 spoke rims fan style but in the middle of doin refurb on them gonna get my spoiler resprayed black car is silver at moment

What I wanna do is something like the black w/ neon green details Seat Leon on page 8 in the members gallery... some really cool things in there...

DSC_0666_zps5799af4a.jpg
DSC_0667_zps7c2757c6.jpg
couple of pics

All my alloys are now the same and they r the 16s that r on the feint instead of the 17s so I can lower it the 17s fill the arches pretty well lol swapped 2 wheels over 2day with a knackered knee pretty sure doc said take it easy lol cant remember

Hi there, I hope you are well. May I as the site admin wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do. (It gets quite addictive at times.)

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"! (It's also great when people start new threads and discussions and all adds to the great debate.)

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

Nice pics thanks for posting.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back