New Dub Girl :)

NikkyBaby GTi

Wrench Pro
Hay Boys and Girls
Cant say im good at these things but hay ho here goes..
Im Nikky, im 21 live in Thurrock (thats basictly Lakeside),
I drive a 1991 Mk 2 Golf GTi 8v he is Gray and errm Neglected (by previous owner) but now he is mine and im going to make him into the next DUB Show car :)

Iv had him for 4 months now, cant say iv moded him in any way as of yet as im waiting to sell my other car (X reg Pug 306)
Once i have the funds though ill be chucking my golf into the body shop 4 a Major Overhall...

Well be nice to get to know u lot dont be shy come an say HI :)

~xXx~

Hay, well he is nice to drive witch i like :) slightly bumpy at times but thats what u get i guess 4 buying an old car lol

Well things i have pland 4 him are in 2 stages from now till 2009 are as follow:
Obviously when he is in the body shop they will sort out the nurmerous patches of RUST lol

Stage 1
Compleatly striped dwn and re spreaied :- Gun metal gray wiv sparkle lacker)
De badged back and boot smoothed
Back number plate removed and reposisioned
Side trim removed and smoothed
G60 Arches and skirts
Possibly Small bumper convirsion (not to sure yet)
Ariel removed and smoothed repositioned
New 3 slatred Grill sprayed and Red GTi line put on
Lowered 20mm
15" BBS alloys
Mongoose Exhaust
Smoked angle eye lights (front)
Smoked rear lights
Smoked indicators and side repeters
Fog lights
Audi Door handle convirsion (smooth look)

Quote for work was 2500
Parts were 1980

Stage 2

Striped out with half cage
Bucket seats wiv 3 point harnes
VR6 or G60 engine
Turbo conversion
Sports suspention upgrade
Gearbox upgrade
Clutch upgrade
Super chip and Re maping

HI Nikki. Its great to have you on board - were a pretty friendly bunch and one of us is a bit of a Diesel fan - you'll have to guess who that is. I Like your plans for the car and I look forward to hearing about your progress. Add some airbags to the suspension and youll get adjustable ride height and a really smooth ride.

I see you've put a for sale ad in our for sale section - quite a few people see the ads as the post views show so good luck with the sale.

Hay thanks 4 the welcome :)
I have added a forsale post hun thanks verry much :)

hope to get chatting a little bit more on hear... and thanks there are many plans and ill keep u all updated with photos and comments when the progress is commencing :)

NikkyBaby
~xXx~

Hi welcome to the forums, thats a nice long list of things to do, a real plan of attack :p

Where will you be getting all that work done?

yes its all about having a plan or things tend to go off track and end up looking like a pile of *#*#*#*#... (i know iv done it before lol)

Most of the work is being done by either my friends or Jags Bodyshop :)

Piccys of my Alloys after the weekends work are posted up so check it out guys and girls :) x

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back