New Car Enthusiast

adz253

Car
89 sierra 2.0 wagon
Hey my names Adam i'm 18 live in spain an old skool car enthusiast, i own....my 1.1 punto as my run around and 1989 sierra 2.0l wagon......my project which i need your advice on where to get parts and what to do to it

cheers

Hello ADZ and welcome. Is that a Ford Sierra? I dunno if they are called the same thing in Spain. How much are you lookin at spendin? The Cosworth 2.0 would be a good engine swap. Otherwise you could get parts from a 4x4x4 model and use these to upgrade yours.

Hi there Adam and a warm (if belated) welcome to TorqueCars. What are you hoping to achieve? Are you wanting a road car or a track day car?

its a ford sierra 1989 estate i am english so put the spanish thing aside, its just so people know....ebay isnt an option !!!!UNFORTUNETLY!!! atm just put a full sound system in 2 amps 2 subs mids tweeters etc etc wanna get some latice wheels lower it 35-40mm.....anddd engine mod as i love rear wheel drive:p nd it is a road car but of course we all want some fun with them......

Cool. A lot depends on how much you wand to spend on it. Fast road cams would make a big difference adding around 20bhp.

Is it a carb or injection? If injection get a fuel pressure boost valve and look to uprate the injectors if it is carb track down some twin 40's for the ultimate power upgrade!

Sports exhaust and induction kit are also frequently done on the 2.0 Sierras - this should give you around 10-15 bhp more alone.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back