new bhoy in town

trussie0372

Car
saab 93 aero pre03
hi folks saab man in town 93 aero 300+bhp big i/c big intake pipe ppc stage 3 vaggin clutch uprated f/pressure reg k&n 57i induction goodridge hoses samco hose kit 3"d/pipe 4oo cell cat and system bilstein b8 suspension on the way thanks for reading

Hello and a warm welcome to TorqueCars, I think you will fit in just fine. Another Saab owner in our ranks. What you lack in numbers you make up for in dedication to modifying them!

What are your plans next for your car? It sounds like you have covered most of the essentials already? I bet it is a fun car to drive.;)

Hello and a warm welcome to TorqueCars, I think you will fit in just fine. Another Saab owner in our ranks. What you lack in numbers you make up for in dedication to modifying them!

What are your plans next for your car? It sounds like you have covered most of the essentials already? I bet it is a fun car to drive.;)
hi wayne covered most things already but bilstein b8 suspension on way tuesday would like lsd diff and bigger turbo pillar pod and gauges i think after xmas

th029.gif
to TC!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back