My new car

jc denton

Track Warrior
Car
MR2
Well, I'm breaking the new Lude. It has vented & grooved brake discs, EBC redstuff brake pads, full S/S exhaust with decat, Magnacore HT leads, Front strut brace & 17' five spoke Honda alloys. & I have a new toy to play with.

A 1994 FTO Import with the tiptronic gearbox. Not sure what model it is though...:blink: GPX, GX, GR...

Is it just me or are EDM cars underpowered JDM cars are the dogs!:cool::cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
when i come to sell the gt4 i was looking at the fto gpx model but a manual not a fan of tiptronic. how does it drive?

and couldnt agree more about jap cars being the dogs.

Not always. UKDM Supras were much better than their Jap counterparts, and UK R34 GTRs had some extra goodies. Although even the EP3 was built in Swindon but had a load of extras goodies fitted when they arrived in Japan, such as an LSD.

when i come to sell the gt4 i was looking at the fto gpx model but a manual not a fan of tiptronic. how does it drive?

I don't think you will be disappointed with the tiptronic actually, I'm not anyway. You still have full control over the gear changes, it automatically blips the throttle on the downshift, the kick down is loads of fun & its really light on fuel...so far.

The tires I have on it at the moment are like bicycle wheels plus the fact that it never stops raining in scotland so its difficult to come to a verdict about the way it handles. Its great for a bit of fun in the wet though.

The engine is nice & fizzy, the interior makes you feel cocooned, the back seats are just for show really, I don't think the performance would match that of the GT4. But its like some sort of play thing rather than a car :cool:

untill i get an evo 6 or p1 il keep swapping wether the cars are better or worse i just like getting a new car

no ive been in 1 but didnt think it was vtec as it wasnt that fast would it compare to civic type r or integra?

Never driven a type R civic or Integra before. When I bought my first imported prelude the guy had replaced it with a DC2 Integra type R & he said the prelude was just as quick.

I'm pretty sure that's only true for the imports though.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back