Torque Cars

My miserable car...

Discussion in 'General car Chat' started by Jamal, 22 October 2019.

1. Jamal

Jamal Newbie

Saudi arabia
    Car:
    Chevy Epica 2.0 Fwd
    Hello

Once upon a time there was a chevrolet epica 2008 that lost an engine and transmission then was left in an empty lot for several years
    Then i saw the car and and said i want it cuz its probably cheap
    So i got a 2010 epica engine and put it in the car and a 2010 transmission (2010 is the last year the epica produced) the transmission had lots of issues so i instead got a 2008 transmission to get it running fine

After about 7 months with this car i can say its pretty fun to drive this thing... But its a 2.0L 6 cylinders 24valves and it makes 140 hp. that i dont like so im thinking about doing some upgrades to the car to give it more power and make it a unique and special car that stand out i want to install a turbo
    But im not that experienced to go and do it alone
    I want to get the most power i can from a turbo in the safest way.
    My questions are:
    What size turbo do i get
    how does the turbo cooling works and how do i install it
    Does it matter if the pipes are custom made or bought from a known performance company
    So basically i need all the knowledge i can get about turbos

Thank you all

2. obi_waynne

obi_waynne Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Deal, Kent UK
    Car:
    A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD