Multitasking

How much do you multitask while driving?

• Mobile phone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hands-free

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Mobile phone only when appropriate

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Eat

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Drink

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Smoke

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Text

• Use dictaphone

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Paint a picture

• All of the above (cos thats what cruise control is for!)

• Total voters
well, since i'm the first to vote i guess my votes aren't anonymous! haha
i'll only pick up the phone if i can pull over in the next 10 seconds. and just tell them to wait a sec.

I really try not to. The only things I tend to do are eat and drink, and that is usually not when the car is moving and I have someone to hand the stuff to me as I need it.

My phone is OFF whilst driving so it does not even distract me whilst driving.

On long journeys I will take a swig of water when in traffic. On odd occassions I may make a call using hands-free but only when I have to, as the daily commute always brings up RTAs that delay me getting home. I don't tend to answer calls as they can wait. Other than that I don't do anything else, there's enough to do dodging people as it is! It is surprising how many drivers I see still using their mobile phones whist driving.

Eat and drink all the time tbh! Mainly magic mushrooms and Stella but I have been know to dabble in Hula Hoops and Vimto in the past...

Eat and drink all the time tbh! Mainly magic mushrooms and Stella but I have been know to dabble in Hula Hoops and Vimto in the past...

lol,

I'm terrible, I always have a drink or food in the car, usually a sandwich or a bottle of water,

I do make calls but only when handsfree.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back