Motion sickness

RedlineX2

Tuner
Car
none
Any of you experience this while driving/being a passenger? I don't throw up but get #!#!#!#!#!#!in annoying headache. Never driven long enough to know if i'd still suffer from it while driving myself but get it way too often even if i'm sitting on front. Think driving's cool and im very interested in cars and bikes but really need to find a way to avoid the sickness. I'll be 18 next year too :cool: Maybe i'm meant to be a biker..
Anyone got any tips?

BTW This' my first post here so hi all :D

Last edited:
I used to get motion sickness as a passenger but I don't get it as the driver. Don't let a silly thing like motion sickness stop you from driving mate.

I used to get motion sickness as a passenger but I don't get it as the driver. Don't let a silly thing like motion sickness stop you from driving mate.

Heheh, trust me i won't.. Just rode my mom's car around a bit :bigsmile: 1.4 N/A kia cee'd but even that felt like a rocket after my 50cc :love:

To stay on topic i realized i rarely get sick in mom's car, dad's 407 smells a bit funny or then it's cause he tends to floor it all the time (turbodiesel torque WOOOOOO)

i used to get real bad motion sickness in my dads car which is a merc but after travelling it for over an hour everyday it just stopped. Never really get it in other cars, but i think reading or concentrating on something while your in the front can lead to headaches so that could be it.

Motion sickness tends to come when your ears give a different balance message to your eyes.

If you look out of the window then everything is in sync. Its the same on a boat, as it pitches around your eyes are telling you the room is static but your ear is telling you that the boat is rocking around. It's only by looking at the horizon that you get a fix for where you are and the motion sickness goes.

I doubt you will be affected at all when driving. Try looking up out of the windows if you are a passenger. It's often worse when reading maps etc.