Moral dilemmars

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
If you were offered a chance to drive something special but you were not insured would you be prepared to risk it?

I would worry about the consequences of getting caught without insurance and also what would happen if I pranged the "special car!"

A few mates of mind wouldn't worry about it and would just go for a drive regardless of having insurance cover. It seems the younger you are the more prepared you are to take risks.

What about you? Chance it or not?

If it was a really special car I don't think I could say no, I think I'd have to give it a go, but I'd probably not be too interested in doing it on a busy road, a car park would do me fine. I'm 20 btw.

If it was a really special car I don't think I could say no, I think I'd have to give it a go, but I'd probably not be too interested in doing it on a busy road, a car park would do me fine. I'm 20 btw.

How special should the vehicle be to entice you to take the risk?

And what is it really worth just to drive it in a car park?

The more 'special' the car the greater the likelihood that I'd bin it. The rule of Murphey applies to me far to often, a friend once said that I always seem to stumble from one catastrophe into another! :embarrest: :lol:

I'd have a bash. When my mate came down in his Punto Gt I more or less snatched the keys off him and had a blast across road from my house on the industrial estate.