Mitsubishi Legnum Tuning

00chris00

I Have a Mitsubishi Legnum VR4 Twin Turbo EC5W Engine i want to turn the boost up on the turbos but dont know how to go about it it is currently running 0.5 bar but i want to get 0.7 or maybe 1 bar can anyone offer some guidance please.

For minor increases you can do this with a boost controller. There are electronic ones and mechanical ones and some that allow you to make in car adjustments.

For the best results you should get the car remapped and this will allow you to run more boost without the car going into limp home mode.

Have a look at the boost controllers on http://torquecars.potn.com

Thanks, will give that a try and see if it works. Could you recommend anbody to remap my Mitsubishi Legnum as i couldnt find anybody to fit my clutch when that went so ended up doing it myself took me 2 days to do as had to spend alot of time asking questions whilst taking it apart as to how some parts actually do come off as it is very hard to get at some parts especially as it was on the floor on my driveway, it was an intreresting job to do but not one i would rush into doing again especially without ramps i would recommend fitting the uprated clutch aswell if anybody wants to know its quite a bit more expensive but worth it as the standard clutch doesnt last very long at all.....