mitsu pumpkin

tattered

Car
1992 mitsu eclipse
Let's start with my name is Michael and i'm a tattoo artist, i own a orange 1992 mitsubishi eclipse with a 1.8 l base model and about the only thing done to is a header that some one had built themselves. they also cut the springs to lower it and also it looks like someone painted it w/ krylon any help would be appreciated

hi and welcome. firstly, if you intend keeping the car, replace the cut springs, you can pick lowering spring sets up cheap and compared to cut springs this should enhance the handling (or at least make it a bit safer).

Hi there Tattered and welcome to TorqueCars, good to have you along. The eclipse is a nice car to work on!

I agree with DP get those springs replaced, I really really hate to see cut springs.

I guess you are asking about replacing the paint. I would not do a DIY car respray, you will never get a very good finish unless you have a proper spray gun and booth with heaters. You'll have to post us up some pictures when you get to 10 posts.

hello and welcomes, good to meet you. How long have you had the car then?

i've had the car for a little over a year. i ordered some some adjustable springs off of ebay but unfortunately there was an ID10T error from the shipping company so it got sent back not 2 but three times saying that they didnt trust leaving the product on my front step as soon as i get my 10 post up i'll try to get some pics up so that you will know what i'm working with. :bigsmile:

Last edited:
i looked for their little card but didnt see one so i called them and they told me that lame excuse and every time they resent it i got charged for the whole kit and kaboodle parts and shipping three times

th029.gif

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back