Minivan interiors

MisterHolaMan

Torque Junkie
Car
none
In a few years, I plan on doing some mods to my Odyssey van. I've been looking online, but I couldn't find anything about interior swaps, since they were all full sized vans. Does anybody have any good interior swaps on a minivan, or any good ideas at least?

Just get some various grades of MDF and get creative! I've seen some lovely jobs done. You should aim to keep the weight down where possible though as this quickly adds up.

What are you aiming at a campervan type thing or just a boarded out interior with cupboards and anchor points?

I was thinking of still being able to have 5 people able to fit, but have something cool for traveling. Cupboards would be really cool. I was thinking also a partition....... maybe?

Just get some various grades of MDF and get creative! I've seen some lovely jobs done. You should aim to keep the weight down where possible though as this quickly adds up.

What are you aiming at a campervan type thing or just a boarded out interior with cupboards and anchor points?

isnt mdf banned in yankland????