Medihummer is back

Re: Most pointless features in a car

Hi Waynne,

I hope you are doing well too

Yes still have the hummer with some goodies on like borla exhaust and larger rims.
have some other toys in the garage meanwhile too

I'm dreaming of an ultima
2ccr0wz.jpg
65xumt.jpg
unbelievable fast but impossible to get on the road in Belgium. SO maybe I'll have to open a UK company. Only the insurance is such a problem for the hummer i couldn't find one that wanted to insure me a whole year outside uk

Attachments

• 2ccr0wz.jpg
    2ccr0wz.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 65xumt.jpg
    65xumt.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 5
You like to make life hard for yourself! I saw an Ultima on a track day and it looked like great fun.

Looks like you'll have to move to the UK and commute to Belgium for work!:D

I'm always surprised how car crazy the english people are. If I go to francorchamps half or even more of the cars are from UK. People from UK are also very friendly and open.

They are great people. That would be a great reason to move to UK. Only food sucks in UK. Belgium is a restaurant paradise and I can't miss that. We intended to start a business in London but due to legal risks because of the common law system in UK we decided not to go for it in the end. We drove the Hummer for 2 years on UK plates on the UK company.

That is great you don't get any fine at all. You can park wherever you want, never take a ticket. You can speed with no limit. That is in Belgium of course.

The only trouble is that I couldn't find an insurance that worked for more than 3 months out of UK. SO every 3 months we had to drive through the chunnel have a cup of coffee in Doover and come back.

Last edited by a moderator:
He he! So there are some plusses to living in the UK. I do agree that the food is of poor quality. Thankfully this is improving if you know where to go but I still think we are a long way behind the continent, I guess the problem is that we don't complain enough.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back