Mechanic caught doing 125 by a customer

I wonder how much this sort of thing goes on. Usually the owner of the garage is OK but some of the young lads you get in garages would probably leap at the chance to go for a joyride.

It looks like the police are involved as well! I hope they throw the book at him.:evil:

am not saying anything on this one lol

he is done for now he got caught but how he used all that fuel up in that short trip i dont know as i have the same engine in my trans am and it is not that juicey

but we all have taken customers cars out most of the times to test a noise ect somei have done while doing a mot but with the customer back at the garage and everytime they say its a quick car always say yep lol

but have heard storys that a dealer in kent was test driving a car and the customer was walking down the road and there car went speeding past them so went back to say something and was found out to be doing 130

My cousin took his Audi S3 in somewhere, and as he works for a major commercial cracking company he fitted one to his car. He also found they'd been doing some serious 3 figure speeds in it.