Lithuanian shouting out Hello :)

Norbert

Wrench Pro
Car
BMW e30 320i
Hello people.

To start with My current car is my first personal one. It's not much, just a economic, rather cheap on budget car for a daily driving. Opel Astra F 92 1.7d Bosch Engine. Costs allmost nothing since parts are cheaper than a lolipops in a shop ;D Ou and have i told You it doesn't milk me? Yea perfect for daily driving, tho lacking power...

However there is a reason why i thought to check for some tuning and performance upgrade forums. Cause in a near future I'm planning on purchasing a Honda Prelude 2.2 Vtec Vti 5th gen one. And as most of You falks over here i am planning to do (a lot of) this and that for it. Cause ehh! I love cars and for me it is a kind of a Hobby! A self respecting Man has to at least know how to replace just a certain things in car like a wheels, oils, filters and sh1ts. And i count my self as some1 above ordinary. So Yes there is still a long way infront to learn about upgrading performance, the styling and more ;) Even tho i did recently quait a bit to my old redhead Astra :D

hope to find decent info and ask for a hand if neccesary ;)

Cheers!

Norbert from Lithuania, Vilnius (Eastern Europe for those who never heared of such (And i am more than sure most of You didn't)) ;)

Hello there and a warm welcome, nice to have you in TorqueCars forum. I hope you enjoy your time with us, we are friendly and helpful so feel free to ask any questions and pass on any tips you have picked up over the years.

welcome.
so when are you planning to get that car?

Going to Denmark currently, so hopefully in the end of this year. And by that time I got plenty of time to learn bit this and that about engins and staff ^.^ Ordered Engine Builder's book from amazon. Got a good review for newbies. Hopefully it will help me understand the things more indepth. :blink:

hello-1.gif
& welcome to the forum.

Going to Denmark currently, so hopefully in the end of this year. And by that time I got plenty of time to learn bit this and that about engins and staff ^.^ Ordered Engine Builder's book from amazon. Got a good review for newbies. Hopefully it will help me understand the things more indepth. :blink:

first don't think you can learn by books if you don't open an engine by yourself.
it'll be better by going in your free time at a garage and work there so you can see how stuff is.
anyway good luck, western europe is a good chance to get to what you want, and then get back home.
eastern europe is a tuning heaven you know, all we need is some more money.

first don't think you can learn by books if you don't open an engine by yourself.
it'll be better by going in your free time at a garage and work there so you can see how stuff is.
anyway good luck, western europe is a good chance to get to what you want, and then get back home.
eastern europe is a tuning heaven you know, all we need is some more money.

Do appreaciate the suggestions. Tho i am not for a reason going to Denmark, cause my main target are master studies after which i hopefully gotta settle my own car related company. Yet planning and thinking of what it gonna look like, but there is still plenty of time infront to deside. And yet i will just stick to learning basics which i am more than sure would be solved with this particular book as reviews told it is best of it's kind for newbies.

Do appreaciate the suggestions. Tho i am not for a reason going to Denmark, cause my main target are master studies after which i hopefully gotta settle my own car related company. Yet planning and thinking of what it gonna look like, but there is still plenty of time infront to deside. And yet i will just stick to learning basics which i am more than sure would be solved with this particular book as reviews told it is best of it's kind for newbies.

good luck with it.

Thanks! Who knows maybe my first future client gotta be some1 out of here :amuse:

hopefully.
the czech tuning scene is on the top right now.
italians mostly do plastic fantastic #!#!#!#!.
i'm from macedonia, east europe.
the tuning is way cool when u do customizing on your own, if you know what i mean.
so what exactly about your car company and stuff, what do you study?

hopefully.
the czech tuning scene is on the top right now.
italians mostly do plastic fantastic #!#!#!#!.
i'm from macedonia, east europe.
the tuning is way cool when u do customizing on your own, if you know what i mean.
so what exactly about your car company and stuff, what do you study?

Woot! Didn't know that :blink: fancy!

Well the branch i hope i will be studying this year is called: innovation management. It is on how to implement a new product in the market and how to settle it strongly in the grounds :)

I finished Bachelour studies in Trade Business management so Master degree will just help me to start smth fresh!

If i have oportunity to establish my own kind of performance, interiour styling company the main Issue would be: Quality. But it's just scetches and "wishes" which i hope gonna come true later in the future. And a target would be to become ofc famous not just in a country the headquarters would stand but to make Mine brand famous around a decent region :)

So that's all about my Modest way of seeing my own company :)

Woot! Didn't know that :blink: fancy!

Well the branch i hope i will be studying this year is called: innovation management. It is on how to implement a new product in the market and how to settle it strongly in the grounds :)

I finished Bachelour studies in Trade Business management so Master degree will just help me to start smth fresh!

If i have oportunity to establish my own kind of performance, interiour styling company the main Issue would be: Quality. But it's just scetches and "wishes" which i hope gonna come true later in the future. And a target would be to become ofc famous not just in a country the headquarters would stand but to make Mine brand famous around a decent region :)

So that's all about my Modest way of seeing my own company :)

have you ever thought about high performance cars on alternative fuels?:)

hmmm... I think... NOT!

ethanol, nitromethane? however it seems so far, it's not that hard, especially ethanol, you don't need to change nearly nothing in your car and you'll have 10 % better performance.
as you say, you're more after styling i guess.
that's cool too i guess.

ethanol, nitromethane? however it seems so far, it's not that hard, especially ethanol, you don't need to change nearly nothing in your car and you'll have 10 % better performance.
as you say, you're more after styling i guess.
that's cool too i guess.

My future wanna be workshop would feature both exteriour/interiour styling with a slight bit of tuning spicy :) And best workers knowing how it works. Personally i would be both HeadMan and rather styling freak :D

My future wanna be workshop would feature both exteriour/interiour styling with a slight bit of tuning spicy :) And best workers knowing how it works. Personally i would be both HeadMan and rather styling freak :D

wanna hire me?:bigsmile:
well all good luck man.
maybe we could help each other by sharing ideas.

don't know man, i'm old school, i like cars skinny.
i'm always for performance, even if the car is supposed to look ugly as hell, but i have a good flavor, so it never comes to that.

Yeah personally i am up for "clean" style or adding some OEM parts to it or once which go with a car like : irmscher for Opels, Mugen for Honda's and so. That's my personal choice. And performance ofc go to the limits it doesnt ruin the look of the car, otherwise it makes it look like a sheep with a wolf inside ^.^

Yeah personally i am up for "clean" style or adding some OEM parts to it or once which go with a car like : irmscher for Opels, Mugen for Honda's and so. That's my personal choice. And performance ofc go to the limits it doesnt ruin the look of the car, otherwise it makes it look like a sheep with a wolf inside ^.^

old opel manta, yeah.
found one for 600 euros, but don't have enough deep pockets, so i'm thinking about starting with a car body first, something i can get for 50 euros and start upgrading it.

old opel manta, yeah.
found one for 600 euros, but don't have enough deep pockets, so i'm thinking about starting with a car body first, something i can get for 50 euros and start upgrading it.

beautiful car! saw one in Vilnius, where I live :) Beauty. My personal old muscle car is Chevrolet Camaro 69 RS/SS or Z28 ^.^ Melting when i see it :)

Hello again,

Haven't wrote anything for a long time. Well things a lot have changed since last time. To start with I am now in Denmark, Copenhagen. Doing great. And what's most important i do have probably best ever tuning/performance car/crossbike teacher ever. He teachs me privately and i love it. I have been staying in Narconon for 2 weeks as a guest before i found job in COpenhagen. and i met him there.

now the car part. We are currently doing a project from this little beast.

20100310.jpg

this one will give a smile for most of You probably :D

20100310001.jpg

And interiour which is not as bright but has some neet staff in it including start engine buttons and all other related with car prepai'ring for a ride :)

20100310003.jpg

and a slight preview video of how it rolls (sorry for poor quality, captured with cellphone... :

and a rpm gauge ;)

This one has 90HP with 800 Weight ammount. It has 4 carburators instaled, electronic fuel pump and custome made exhaust.

Target: to add 50~ hp without any boosts, just a better engine. and to reduce weight by 200 kg.

Hope You enjoy :)

If u want me to post the project on other topic i will be more glad to do so. Cheers!

Last edited:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back