Torque Cars

larger intercooler ML270

Discussion in 'Mercedes Forums' started by bahrain, 15 July 2011.

1. bahrain

bahrain Newbie

bahrain
    Car:
    ml270 2005
    Dear Members

I have googled and have not found what i am looking for yet, hence my question to you.

I live in Bahrain, in summer it is between 45 and 55 degrees Celsius. I want to tune my ML270 - 2005.

Am looking for a larger aftermarket intercooler and water cooler

Does anyone know where to find good quality aftermarket (larger) intercooler and water cooler for a ML270 ?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Stephane

2. old-git

old-git Moderator

Essex
    Car:
    Elan & Robin Hood
    Hi Stephane and welcome.

You may not find what you are looking for on a shelf, you will probably have to have it made. There are quite a few companies in England capable of making one for you, but the only one I can recommend, as they have made my radiator, intercooler and other odds and ends, is MJS Fabrication in Maldon, Essex. Have a look at their website:

www.mjsfabrication.co.uk

If you call or email them, please tell them that I sent you (Steve Broad) :)

3. T9 man

T9 man TC Pro Founder Moderator

London, UK
    Car:
    Saab 9-3SS T9
    Greetings and Welcome Bahrain! ;)

4. bahrain

bahrain Newbie

bahrain
    Car:
    ml270 2005
    Thank you so much steve