knowing when to stop

herb

modherbrator
Car
Seat Leon Cupra
im all up for a bit of retro cool and the revival of a name! and i think fiat did a bang on job with the 500! so they have pushed there luck and tried to do the same with the uno. with disastrous results imho
all i can say is WHY???? who would buy this pile of sh!t???

yes why

i can see why they do it with cars that made money the first time round like the mini and 500

but the uno no one bought them lol

yes why

i can see why they do it with cars that made money the first time round like the mini and 500

but the uno no one bought them lol

just sourced from wikipedia 6,000,000+ where sold in europe 2,283,000+ world wide so 8 million+ world wise i would beg to differ;)

admittedly i have a soft spot for the original cars! a mate had 1 and it was rapid in the day! plus i know of a lad with 1.3 turbo uno engined mini running 180bhp
icon6.gif

It looks like its design was based on a cheap button on a shower proof radio!

Epic FAIL IMHO!

What next the Strada?

it looks terrible - but is it green? if so no doubt it will sell again in the millions, disappointingly. On a moer positive note at least it shows how easy it is to get a job as a car designer now, any old rubbish will do.

Well, it's not as bad as this....or is it?

I don't understand how people could want to buy this ish, it's like a metal brick on wheels! Aerodynamics are probably nonexistent, and I could imagine this thing turning over real easy in a corner.

Your post was held back because you included an image, you can add images without restriction once you have made ten posts.

Cheers,
Loz.

Well, it's not as bad as this....or is it?

I don't understand how people could want to buy this ish, it's like a metal brick on wheels! Aerodynamics are probably nonexistent, and I could imagine this thing turning over real easy in a corner.

Boxy looking car, but perhaps it has utility value, plenty of such types in our rural areas.

I think it looks really stylish. I think I might sell my evo for one. How much they start at?

HAHA kiddin. What a bucket of .... do they look like!!!! I think I'd rather drive a, no, in fact its not that bad, I wouldn't rather drive a prius! But I think id stoop so low as to a smart rather than buying one of them!!

All you guy's are all seeing the negatives about this car.

One positive is that if you saw one on the road, you would automatically know the driver is a tool.

Plus, it gives the kids in Dundee a new target when they are playing there stone throwing game.

both the fiat and nissan are puck ugly
they look like the things i built when i was 3, you know

the tv cardboard and your legs were the wheels, or is that just me?