just saying hi and after some advice

jacflash

Hi all.Stumbled across this site and must say i like it. Was just wondering if anyone could give me some advice.I'm looking to import a galant vr4 but the problem is i want to import one under 10 yrs old, So it needs an model report to get sva'd and registered. problem is there isnt a model report for the vr4 and was wondering could i get round this by getting the car registered on a Q plate. Any help with this would be much appreciated:D

Have a chat with the Guys at SVA imports in Folkestone, there are usually ways around this situation. The VR4s are great cars and very quick and nimble for their size.

Welcome to TorqueCars and I'm glad you are enjoying the site. I'm always trying to improve it.

Yeah got to get one and need an estate to get it round the missus( Look love its a pratical family car. Oh and i know its a bit premature but i've just brought a second hand engine that i'm gonna strip and rebuild with forged parts and i'll have to get it overbored while i'm there.As i always say there's no substitute for cc ( oh and a large dollop of boost lol)

And she will let you get away with that?

I "am not to mess around with a perfectly good engine like the last time" apparently!;)

Yup - indeed it was the Rover. The ecu has a special program - break something every 200 miles and then do something major every 10,000!

he he sounds familiar. but what she dont know wont hurt. this one is now sat hidden in my garage. i suppose i'll tell her when she finds out " no hunny i told you about it months ago"

thats the one.trow a bit of oil over it and she's none the wiser( as long as i dont break something when swapping them over eventually). Its a bit like when the come back from the hairdressers and moan that we haven't noticed or comented on their new cut " oh sorry dear yes it looks lovely( what's the diffrence oh hasn't it always been that colour)

Been there also and got the teeshirt. What do you do though if the hairstyle or outfit looks really bad? I tend to be honest (or silent) and this works for us - it means when I pay a compliment it is much more appreciated.

Yeah i'm always honest sometimes quite brutally(whoops did i really just say that out loud) and if i'm silent she knows its not good.Looking forward to the weekend and pulling the engine apart and giving it a damn good clean before deciding what is going to be done and to what extent

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back