Just saying hello!

Eclaire

Wrench Pro
Car
Daihatsu Storia
I was reading the info on the site about tuning and figured I would check out the site. I haven't done much of it myself yet, but I'm looking to get into it! So any tips, tricks, advice, etc is appreciated!

I'm currently living in Japan and driving a Dihatsu Storia (Toyota Duet). Right now I'm looking at buying a Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 or a Skyline GT-R. Price-wise, I'm leaning towards the Legnum!

Nice to meet everyone!

Hello there and may I wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. I hope you enjoy the forums as much as we all do.

Keep on reading and you'll learn a lot from others about tuning, feel free to ask questions and we will patiently explain it for you. The legnum is a great car, i'd say jump straight in and test drive one.

Ah a friend of a friend is probably selling his. He worked at a Mitsubishi dealer and did a lot of mods (mainly boost, air filter, and CPU as well as dropping it and adding 18inch tires) on the car already. Said he would likely sell it as is, but he hadn't made up his mind completely yet. He did let me test drive it though, and it was a lot of fun to drive.

Hoping he will decide to part with it!

I think he said they were 18". I'll have to check again. I was thinking about changing the wheels anyway, so I'll take that advice into consideration. Lots I would like to do to it, but in the end it will be a money and time issue. We will see.... First I need to get the car. lol

tcsmileysign.gif

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back