Just a quick hello

impreza2703

Hi

I am brand new to the site and look forward to chatting to some of you guys and girls.

I am brand new to the modifying scene and perhaps a late bloomer being 26 but hey

Drop me a line if you want to chat and exchange pics of cars and modifying tricks and tips

thanks

Ben

hi bling

just bought an impreza wrx which is bog standard not sure what I am looking to do as yet apart from the basics like induction kit and better wheels

how about yourself what you driving and what have you done to it ?

on monday got a golf gti turbo. mite see about either tinting/chipping it this wknd when my drug money comes in! haha. Them Wrx's r easy to mod! my old man has a brand new sti.

Nice one on the GTI

yeah i heard that about the impreza

i have looked about and things seem cheap which is always good

i understand the importance of individuality when modding but whats the general view on neons, inside and / or out

i think neons on the inside are pritty cool, glow the cockpit etc, but i dont PERSONALY like them on the outside of a car, i think its tacky, but its all down to what you think looks good man. and yea, be unique bro

thanks for your thoughts man much appreciated

will defiantly be looking into interior neons but as you said if you dont do it right on the outside it looks bad

thanks again

Hi impreza and welcome to the site. Your'e down in my neck of the woods (well sort of Kent!)

The Impreza's will benefit from a new intercooler and uprate the fuel, remap it and you have a serious performer. Some drivers rate the sports exhausts for them but with all the pipes to get round the Boxer lump your looking at over a grand for a good one.

(26! Your'e still a spring chicken - we've got some members like myself who are over 30 and still driving/modding their cars :shock: )

Hey Wayne

Intercooler has already been done on the car which will save me money so thats good and it had a new exhaust with downpipe etc.. so all of that has been done for me

heading over to the NurBurgring next month for the weekend but I am up against an Evo 4 so needed to see what I could do to gain some more BHP

you ever been over or has anything been organized from this site before ?

What you driving ? What mods ?

oh and also is there any clubs or groups in kent to meet up with that you know about

Thats pretty luck that the mods have been done already for you. :D The remap will be the biggest and most cost effective mod you are likely to do so start researching what is on offer.

My car? I drive and Audi A3 1.8T sport and love it. It is purple with 5 doors so I was hoping the colour made up for the fact is had a sensible number of doors. My previous car was a Rover 220 GTi which I practically rebuilt but it kept letting me down so we went down to 1 car and got the Audi because I needed the power and economy it offers. There are plenty of mods planned but I need to convince her indoors it will be a good idea! :lol:

Not been to the ring - I know guys that have and they all had a great time so your bound to enjoy yourself.

We hope to organise a in Kent - I think we just need a few more people to make it viable at the moment. We arranged a show last year (www.kentmodifiedcarshow.co.uk and incidentally a big proportion of the cars were Scoobies :wink: ) and I'll be discussing this with the venue this week to see if we can do something similar next year but to be honest I lost a small fortune on it last year as the weather was pretty dire!

I absolutely love audi A3's

yeah it was good that these things had already been done for me especially as the woman wouldn't let me spend more money !!!

I did hear about the modified show but was unable to make it due to work commitments but next year will be making sure i'm there

If any other events get organized or any meetings it would be good to know look forward to meeting some experienced modifiers who can give me a few tips

hi there impreza, i wouldnt say your that late into it, im 31 and ive only just got the car i want to mod. Its still going to take time as i dont have richies but it will be worth the wait to see the end result :D

Ha thanks sgt

i've come here to ask people about tips for modding and i'm walking away feeling youthful and ready to take on the world...

thanks ...........sniff sniff it's very emotional

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back