Junk in your Boot

pgarner

TC ModFather
Car
Octy smoke machine
So what all in our car boots.

i had to grab some stuff last night out of it never realized i had so much junk in there.

Apart from the audio there was

my webbing, 2 combat jackets, 2 empty bottles, 1 bottle of screen wash, airbed:blink: (dont ask) jump starter, crate of stella, orange survival blanket, jumper and a fleece

not bad but it needs emptying

Large trench jacket, fleece, hi vis vest, bottle of posh lemonade, half used 5 litre screen wash, a few CD-Rs that have been hurriedly swapped in the changer (this is in it's own compartment - factory fit so not in the way). Five banana boxes to act as ballast and stop other stuff sliding about, about 2 million carrier bags, two heavy weight rubber mats also to stop luggage sliding (I must review my driving style!); four pack of Carlsberg from god knows when; three 1-litre bottles of still spring water, 2 dog leads, various computer cables and adapters (job related), packet of drinking straws, couple of whole Spanish Chorizos which I don't even remember buying, thermalite (3M) insulated hat, old 15" CT monitor that should have been at the local tip about 6 months ago, Pack of A4 printer paper; bag of dry dog food, transistor radio, bulk pack of AA batteries; de-icer (3 cans); 2 packs of Millers Diesel Sport 4 additive.

I reckon I'll get another couple of MPG now I've removed it all. So, thanks for posting this

No visible junk in my boot :D

Just the disc changer. Sitting in the wheel well there is a good old fashioned UK map, A-Z London, spare bulb kit, jump leads and the space saver, jack, locking nut etc etc

MAP ? not heard of sat nav stamford ;)
yeah theres a proper wheel wrench in the spare wheel along with both locking nuts, tool kit ( if you can call it that ) and bottle of oil

nothing in my boot only a bottle of puncture repair foam
to hdi and hdi, clean that junk out, its only using more fuel and weights down the car
(not much i know)

MAP ? not heard of sat nav stamford ;)
yeah theres a proper wheel wrench in the spare wheel along with both locking nuts, tool kit ( if you can call it that ) and bottle of oil

Oh indeed I do have sat nav, bluetooth enabled with text speaking facility and voice controlled :cheesy:

The map is for back up if needed for some reason, you never know ;)

Anyhow, it's good for keeping 'her' busy trying to read it :lol:

I've got a full set of cutlery in a Tin box and a tray along with some blankets, tools and a foot pump.

No wonder it rattles a bit over bumps!:lol:

:lol: Nope its been perfectly reliable. It's just stuff I have to drop off but always forget them when I see the person:(

Some of my SAR gear (includes hiking shoes, and clothes so I can stand outside in a snowstorm or klimb up some rocks) a blanket, showel, rope and a first aid kit