Jackpot!

Massive

Torque Master
Car
Clio 172 Cup
Its saturday, and your feeling lucky, so on your way to the supermarket to do your weekly shop you decide to do the lottery.

That night your watching away when the number come up,
You realise youve hit the jackpot!

In car relation what would you do!?

ok first off i would kit my rover out and tune it to high hell, nice big v8 engine intercooler, all that, leather interior.

Then i would get a rolls royce phantom for s****y parties
A bently Coupe GT for weekends
a Lambo for night
and an audi r8 for just well out and about ;)

what about you?

You'd need a big win to keep up the lifestyle after that little blitz. Rather than buy tickets on the big money weeks I buy 'em on the small prize weeks - much more chance of a payout. OK, wouldn't run to your extravagance on only £1M but I could retire now and pay myself £50k p/a pension. Not a huge amount, but I could live on it. So the Pug would have to stay.

And every morning I could look out of the bedroom window and see everyone driving past in their nice shiny Audi RS6's and top range 5 series Beemers. ON THEIR WAY TO WORK!!!!

HA HA

I would completely mod my Civic, then depending on how much I won I'd buy a Skyline R34 GTR V-Spec, fully mod it, maybe a Supra, and maybe an RX-7...but I don't play the lottery.

lol you have to be in it to win it :p i always say im gonna put a pound on every week use the same numbers but never get round to it :rolleyes:

I think I'd be relatively sensible to be honest... All depending on how much I'd won of course... Assuming 1 million: I'd get a Fabia VRS and a few mods and a Triumph Stag and / or an old VW Beetle to do up. I'd be tempted to get a properly quick car too, but I'd only end up loosing my license if I had a Lambo or something like that to play with :p

I'd spend some on getting a nice place of my own to live (with a double garage), some on tools and then save the rest for bills etc etc.

Come to think of it, I'd probably put the VRS and the Stag / Beetle in said garage, and get something like a BMW 5 series touring as a general run about type thing.

And even with all that money... I'd still buy the cars second hand :p

i play religiously every week,

so if i did win, can't ever see it hapening apart from the odd tenner which will soon only buy me 5 litres of petrol, I would buy lambo doors? maybe somethin extreme or i would splash out and buy a brand new car? Vxr maybe?

ok lets assume the lottery jackpot is 2.5 mil that give you a bit more to play with ;)

Everyone who doesn't do the lottery has won £52 a year for the last 5 years! So that is over £250! With a prize to stake ratio of 50% there are better odds out there i'm sure. I've never ever gambled and have no intention of doing so - I've seen what happens to people when they get hooked.

Wow - I sound like someones dad! :eek:

Assuming I did get a big win, lets say in my case it was from a £1 investment in an oil company over 90 years ago and its now worth £1,000,000.

I think I would do similar to HDi - retire. Investing half this would generate a montly income of £2000 which is more than plenty for me. Then I would do everything I could to reduce my costs, buy some land grow my own food. Generate my own power and drill my own well.

With the warm fuzzy feeling that I'm not contributing to global warming at all I would then go out and buy an RS6 - make it look as much like an A6 as possible but insert a much bigger engine and have fun with that. I would probably also play around with a kit car or do something totally original.

Assuming I won 2.5mil or so, I'd move into Europe or America probably, get a couple of nice supercars... Probably a Bentley Continental GT (maybe the GTC if it was a warm climate), and something more... rapid.

I'd also do my flying lessons, and invest in a large plot of land in the Alps somewhere. As for the rest of the money I'd probably invest it (Once i'd kitted out the house, and such.)

Then I'd fly to Italy for the summers, or drive through the Alps in the cars, and ski in the winter, bringing friends over and enjoying that kind of lifestyle. Few Ski-doos, access to some good nearby bars, etc.

Drunk Ski Dooing!!!!! Its the way forward!

Another revival. This thread seems interesting so I thought I'd bring it out of the depths.
If I won 2.5 mil I'd prob have a heart attack.:blink:
I'd put 1.5 mil in a high interest savings account and then go and buy some toys with the rest.
First up would be to buy every single Ford Rs models. I'd have to have an Evo.
And I'd love to do a Sierra 2.9 4x4 Twin Turbo Conversion and make it a Cossie slayer ;):bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:
Oh yeah and a baby Gallardo.;)

High Intrest acount whats that ? best your looking at jut now is a couple of %

me id keep the bora and keep on working for a year or so - maybe buy a new house but that would be it.

after a year a nice cobra with a lovely new engine with a blower on it.
2.8 bora (biggest there was) with the Haldex coupling removed and made RWD R36 engine along with a nice supercharger on it. but keep it simple maybe 4-500 bhp. imagine how many that would catch out

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back