Ive been Hit Again !!!

pgarner

TC ModFather
Car
Octy smoke machine
Just as waynne gets his fixed mines gets hit this morning. the joys
least this time the guy who hit it knew it was mine and went into the shop where my mother works in tears.

as it turns out someone jumped out in front of him and it was hit her or the car.
least its not major damage, just means ive to get up earlier tomorrow and get it into a bodyshop to give him a rough price as he will pay cash rather than insurance

DSC00383.jpg

Aaaah that's nothing mate tbh! I've seen worse car park dings lol and most of that looks like it's just scuffing that'll polish out. Not that you shouldn't get a top notch job done and get plenty of cash off him mind. Bentley approved bodyshop anyone? :twisted:

nah as MA says its just more of less a scuff, wont polish out tho. it might need a sand down and build up in a few places where its slightly deeper, but thats just in the rub strip the bumper itself is more or less just through the paint work. just a pain as its not even been a year since the bumper, rubstrip, valance and wing were replaced because of someone hitting it

ill be using the same guy thats done some stuff for me and the wife when theyve been hit in the past he does a top job, might also see if he'll redo the valance as its slightly off colour

Had this happen to me I charged the chap who did it £300 cash, I polished the lot out, although mine wasnt as deep as yours looks.....