Is it always you who drives

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Do you share the driving with your mates when it's time to go out and do something social or do they take their fare share of driving?

Well to be honest, if I am going out with the posse then I take a taxi and 9 times out of ten so do they. Every now and then her indoors might offer to drop me off and collect me if it's not too far away, but she is never bothered about how late that phone call might be to come and get me, which is :cool:

It depends, I live in a small town so if we're there everything is within a walking distance. If we go to the next big town we most often get a lift with someone who's already going there, or if that is not an option we take turns driving. If in the capital it's almost always a taxi

plus, in the home town there are 3 pubs and I live right in the area they are all in so it doesn't matter which one is chosen, it takes me less than 3 minutes to get there

i never let my friends drive my car, but when i am going out i rather take a taxi instead of leaving the car in town and collecting it tmorrow morning

Things like cinema, bowling, go karting or anything to do with the kids we generally all meet at the place in our own cars

But if we're out on the town 9 times out of 10 I'll pick everyone up (most my mates live a distance from me) We start in my village simply cause I have 6 decent pubs within 5 minutes walk from my house and 9 within 10 minutes:) Then I have the next town which is quite lively for a £10 minibus ride. Then if we're all still able another £12 gets us into Wolverhampton City:)

Yes I always drive.
I worked as a door supervisor for a few years and seen many people drunk.
After that I decided never to drink alcohol in public again.
I have nothing against anybody that does its purely a personal choice.
My mates think I am odd but they love it at the same time.
To be fair nobody takes advantage.