Introduction

LordMarcus

Car
Volvo S40 2.4i
Hello everybody,

recently I got this very irrational whim to learn more about cars, probably triggered by constant problems I experienced with my Galant, which suddenly left me and is no longer among us.

I bought my second car - Honda Civic Sedan 1.6 - just a week ago with a strong determination to service the car by myself and thus avoid the despondence I had to face with my previous ride. It is going to be a long journey though, as I have never even changed oil in a car before. Depending on my will and success upon this road, I am also considering to attempt some modifications - in due time.

While searching for some information to introduce me to the problematics I am about to face, I found this site which seems very resourceful. I believe I can exploit much of its resources and perhaps get a good advice from the members once in a while.

Thank you in advance.

Hi Lord Markus and a warm welcome to TorqueCars. The key thing with cars is to have a go. Feel free to ask any questions, we will do our best to help you out wherever we can.

Servicing today and perhaps an engine swap tomorrow, you will get the modding bug!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back