introduction-new guy.

cromag

Car
87 Prelude
i like 2 make anything i have that drives better,period.i own a Volvo 240 DL great car but it is in project mode.i also own a 87 honda Prelude.no it is not the 2.0 Injected the 1.8 dual side draft:-(.i will b asking questions when i need answers thanks have a good one.

Hello there nice to meet you buddy. What you planning for your car?

anything i own gets upgrades,that simple.whether i build a stump puller 6 banger with Clifford parts or a small block Chevy or a FE motor in an old ford or a 440 in a Dodge/Mopar product.same-same with anything else i own i do my homework find out wht i can do then do it as parts and money/materials r available 2 me.the Honda needs some tlc as the guy that owned before me was a non-automotive type.services first,then start adding parts upgrades.the 1.8 dual carb has next 2 zero in the performance aftermarket.so do what i can and find what i can potenetially fit into it for a engine transaxle swap( iknow the 2.0 from that year will fit but why bothetr if there is a VTEC or something i can put in instead and a powerplant drivetrain combo that i could also ad boost to(space is at a premium in this ride.).thanks all for the greetings i asked some questions if all you site moderators would look at the prelude sub forum maybe i can get answers from you all.thanks again nice 2 b here.later.

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.
You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back