Inlet manifolds

nig

Torque Junkie
Car
rover 200 1.4si ish
been trying to sorce some ally or stainless tubing for some home made inletmanufolds been on e-bay and other sites but no joy if anyone can help im after OD42MM ID40MM AND 4 X 56MM in lenth many thanks

Re: Inletmanufolds

sorry cant help you there
but if you get some ally ones and you want them shiny i just got some stuff from the states its the best stuff i have ever used
can only use it on raw ally but a few wipes with this stuff and it comes up like chrome

some bits might need more work then other but did my abs pump today once i got it and was only like 10 rubs and it was shiny

stuff is called blingmaster think the only one that sends to the uk is guy http://www.detailsupplyonline.com/product_info.php?cPath=73&products_id=120

sorry cant help you there
but if you get some ally ones and you want them shiny i just got some stuff from the states its the best stuff i have ever used
can only use it on raw ally but a few wipes with this stuff and it comes up like chrome

some bits might need more work then other but did my abs pump today once i got it and was only like 10 rubs and it was shiny

stuff is called blingmaster think the only one that sends to the uk is guy http://www.detailsupplyonline.com/product_info.php?cPath=73&products_id=120

many thanks for the link

i went to a performance exhaust shop and they did all the mandrel bends , supplied the collectors etc . for the bright work in stainless go to stainless steel fabricators or boat builders , given the quantities you require they will possibly give it to you .
if you cant get the 42 mm od get the nearest size bigger & have it crimped down to the size you require . good luck

i went to a performance exhaust shop and they did all the mandrel bends , supplied the collectors etc . for the bright work in stainless go to stainless steel fabricators or boat builders , given the quantities you require they will possibly give it to you .
if you cant get the 42 mm od get the nearest size bigger & have it crimped down to the size you require . good luck

many thanks just started to make. The flanges, manufold + rubbers ect should weight no more than 12oz,s

here you are ally flange weights in at 25g rubber 43g tube 8g
many thanks just started to make. The flanges, manufold + rubbers ect should weight no more than 12oz,s

Attachments

• Picture 015.jpg
    Picture 015.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Picture 016.jpg
    Picture 016.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Picture 017.jpg
    Picture 017.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 2

many thanks for the link

i used someof it today on my throttle body this stuff is the nuts wont use anything else now
t/b was old and had gone like all ali had well looked the same as the water pump at teh bottom spend a bit of time trying to get the best from it and smooth it off

Photo0238.jpg

Photo0239.jpg

nig, what grade of stainless are you using for this? 316L or similar?
the flange is a bit of ally sheet about 3mm thick has just been sanded 400 grit not polshhed yet the carb is monky metal anyiders what would bring this up..ps that is shiney spoty dog...
do not know about grades ?

Last edited:
not sure, but i think if you use regular 304 stainless material it is not suitable for exhausts as it will rot through due to acid corrosion from inside the exhaust. 316L is acid resistant, so i understand. If anyone knows different please advise.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back