impolite executive prestige late in life drivers

aston

The Torque Meister
Car
VOLVO and VW
I allways try my best to be a courteous driver, giving way on narrow roads etc, letting people in blah blah and allways give a big thumb/smile/wave/thank you... what ever when drivers are courteous to me, but this week I have been checking out those who say thankyou to me for doing the right thing and giving way and those who ignore me as if I was not there or act like I should have given way therefore they don't have to thank me and my conclusion is this....Mr middle class 60 plus in a prestige executive or higher motor (Usually German or S type Jag) will not thank you wheras Mr working class or generally aged under 60 will, most of the time thank me...So from now on I shall do my best to be courteous to the mondeos and transits and hopefully stop the Mercs etc from benefiting from my good natured charity just to see if I can raise some sort of reaction from the stuck up ......

Some people are takers. They think world have obligation to them and they have right to take what they want in the moment. Manny of them are rich - because of their lack of decency. Be not surprised when you meet some of them in premium cars. Me to had noticed how expensive car drivers have less traffic culture. Not all of them, but enough to make an patern.

I allways try my best to be a courteous driver, giving way on narrow roads etc, letting people in blah blah and allways give a big thumb/smile/wave/thank you... what ever when drivers are courteous to me, but this week I have been checking out those who say thankyou to me for doing the right thing and giving way and those who ignore me as if I was not there or act like I should have given way therefore they don't have to thank me and my conclusion is this....Mr middle class 60 plus in a prestige executive or higher motor (Usually German or S type Jag) will not thank you wheras Mr working class or generally aged under 60 will, most of the time thank me...So from now on I shall do my best to be courteous to the mondeos and transits and hopefully stop the Mercs etc from benefiting from my good natured charity just to see if I can raise some sort of reaction from the stuck up ......

It's nothing to do with the blood line of the car. It's becuase most people are stupid and self righteous.

Hence the fact that I have a whole dislike for the BMW brand. Good cars indeed. But the image the badge presents is not a nice one.

:lol: I think we like to sterotype people and the car they drive is one way to do this. People do choose their cars so it is perhaps a reflection of their personality.

I always try to thank people who have had to mount the kerb to get out of my way umm have let me through! (J O K I N G !) I do thank people though who are nice to me and have been known to glare at those who are not. I do find that drivers in bigger vehicles seem to assume the right of way and end up "jousting" with them for the gap.

We do have a facebook like button at the bottom of the page just below the TAGS section.

You can also use the scales to add reputation to a user. I'd be interested to know if there are any features you'd like to see on here though. After I've relaunched the main site I'll be turning my attention to the forum.....